My work probation period is about to come to an end. Well, I do have another 10 days to go before it officially ends. You may think that I am bragging that I am gonna pass my probation. Well, I am not coz I have already gotten a confirmation verbally. Well, it wasn’t in black and white yet. But soon! xD
Finally, after all the hard work and effort poured in the past six months. Hahaha … I was just being exaggerating. There was no hard work and big effort at all. Maybe a little.
I remembered the first time when I was being told that my probation would last for six months, I was thinking: “What? That long???!!!” inside my head. Hahaha … But then after I started working for like two months, I did not even bother to count how many months I have got left before I finish my probation.
It feels like I had just started this job not long ago and now my probation is almost coming to an end. Two months after I started this job, I was involved in the annual stocktaking event. We as Senior Staff have to work full shifts for two weeks in a row. And then there will be this Hari Raya season coming soon whereby we might have to work full shifts for two months in a row.
I was playing with some of the Facebook quiz yesterday out of boredom. And then I chose to go for this “What job should you get?” quiz. And guess what answer did I get landed with? ….. A doctor!!! … Of all the occupations!! How could I have ended with a doctor? I bet someone is laughing her ass off the moment she reads this. Haiz … *sweat*
I would be happier if the answer comes out to be a LAWYER!!! xD






Leave a Comment