Yay! It's my day off today. Well, not exactly. I applied leave for this particular day coz I don't feel like working. I desperately some good sleeping patterns. Had been working full shifts for some time. I will be going on a full force full shifts marathon starting from next weekend for a complete one month before I get to go back to my normal working shifts. Sometimes, I do wonder why I am always ending up with jobs that have odd hours. Hahaha … Most of my friends work from 8 to 5. That's what I called normal working hours. Most of my friends think that my working hours are crazy. Frankly speaking, when I first started the job, it was quite hard for me to adjust with the odd working hours. But once, I was being transferred to the Human Resource Department, it wasn't hard to endure with the long hours. When you are working in my department, you will find yourself complaining that time is always never enough for you to finish all your tasks. And then getting all jumpy and snappy when people are always bothering you when you are trying desperately hard enough to finish things on time when the deadline is just round the corner. Believe it or not, that's my work life. Ever since I started this job, there was never once that I complained from being stress at work. I wouldn't say that the job which I am having now is a complete stress-free job. Well, there were times when I was about to flung things or perhaps hit the telephone with a hammer. Seriously, I did have such kind of thoughts before. I hate it when staff intercoms into my office when I am dealing with cash. There was once when I thought of pulling the cord out of the telephone. But then think twice, better not do it. I would have been a dead meat if there happened to be some important calls. Hahaha … But some of my managers are smart enough and they tried my hand phone instead. There was once when one of the staffs are injured while chopping the chicken parts hence needed to be sent to the A&E immediately. But the driver was nowhere to be found. I wasn't in the office too. My department manager tried calling my hand phone but to no avail. I don't have a habit of bringing my hand phone wherever I go. I tried once before and I left my phone in the departmental store by accident. Lucky that the phone was found by one of the staff and returned it to me. I was unaware that my phone was gone missing before she returned it to me. Ever since that incident, I always stash my hand phone inside my handbag and don't even bother to bring it with me even though I am going for lunch. Okay … I am gonna go on a sidetracked topic in a bit. Here it goes … xD … I am desperately in need of a new watch. I broke two of the branded watches which I used to own. My Swatch broke down like a month ago due to severe dropping at the office and at home. And the history repeats on my Oasis watch. Hahaha … The Swatch is beyond repair. It was a gift from my Sister when I had graduated from high school and the Oasis watch was a gift for myself before I left UK for Brunei. I had been doing some hunting on getting a new watch for myself. Initially, I was interested with a Guess watch. But then gave up on the idea as the bracelet wasn't made of stainless steel. I have allergies towards things which ain't made of stainless steel. When it comes to wearing all those accessories, I would always go for pure gold or silver if I wouldn't want my skin to be red all those rashes and scratches. And furthermore, the Guess watch which I was interested ain't cheap at all. It was about BND$250 but it is pretty. Lately, I had been having interest on watches which have got flower bracelet instead of the normal bracelet. I had seen one from Swatch which has got almost the same design as the Guess watch displayed above. But still, the Swatch is cheap either. But I bet it's not stainless steel judging by the price they are offering. I think I might just settle for some cheapskate watch for the time being before I made my mind on which watch to purchase. =D PS: I am supposed to go for a hike with JiaJia this evening. But I doubt it's gonna be a success anyways coz the clouds are all greyish. 
You are here:
Home »
Random Entries
» It’s Finally Sunday …
Filed under:
Random Entries






Leave a Comment