And also Happy Belated Lunar Birthday to myself! You must be wondering why I added "Lunar" onto the statement. I was born on the day of Mooncake Festival on the year I was being given birth to. Hahaha … So each and every year, I get the same joke from my closest friends that they will buy me mooncakes as presents. *sweat* Could you guys think of something more creative rather than sticking with the same joke every year? Hahaha … Just kidding! Anyways, it's the thought that counts. I have yet received any mooncake as birthday present for the past 21 years and I am expecting it to be the same this year. Hahaha … Anyways, I am turning 22 in less than 48 hours. How I wish I could stop the clock from ticking and I will stay 21 for the rest of my life. Hahaha … *evil grin* I think that's all I have to say for now. See ya. Happy Belated Mooncake Festival to you all out there.
Filed under:
Festival







Leave a Comment