I am going to Singapore for good. Nope. The previous statement was just a joke. I am going for a holiday instead of permanent stay. I doubt Singapore would be the place whereby I would consider for long term stay. But well, I hope I wouldn't get attracted to the lifestyles and culture in Singapore. Well, I might. You'll never know. Hahaha … I do find Singapore a bit similar to London in some aspects. As far as I know, the transportation is a blessing in Singapore just like London. Anyways, I am going with some friends and probably will meet up with Andrea (that's if she's free enough to entertain me!). Hahaha … The overall air ticket fee is about BND$150. I am flying from Miri, by the way. Hotel is roughly about BND$100 for two nights per person. It's time to do a bit of deep research on the places which we will be going during our stay in Singapore. There wouldn't be much places, I would say since we do have a bit of problem with the time issue. Hahaha … We will only be staying for two nights. Hahaha … First day will be all about SHOPPING and we will be travelling up to Sentosa Island on the second day. I guess this is all for now. See ya!
You are here:
Home »
Random Entries
» Yay!
Filed under:
Random Entries






Leave a Comment