Okay … Time to update my blog before my brain turns rusty. Hahaha … Anyways, I have got loads of photos which I have yet edited. Well, I am not talking about Photoshop kind of edit but I do edit pictures before I post them up. xD We set out from home at about fifteen minutes past five and arrived at the airport twenty minutes later to do check-in before going out again for dinner. Sister had her luggage cling filmed. Just as the same as I used to have when I flew back from UK to Brunei. It costs B$8.00 for a big luggage to be cling filmed. I was actually planning to take a picture of the price listing for the service but got partially blocked. Hence, you only see price without any description. Hahaha … Oops … When we were done checking in, we went for dinner at Tai Ka Luk. It's located nearby the airport. Initially, we planned to go Excapade Sushi. But I guess it sounds like a heavy meal for someone who is gonna be on air for the next 17 hours. So, that is why we ended up at Tai Ka Luk. I ordered for Pai Ku Wang (Pork Ribs). I had been having this most of the time and I am starting to get sick of it. I preferred the Pai Ku Wang from New Sentosa in Gadong. Japanese Tofu with Salted Fish Pai Ku Wang (Pork Rib)
You are here:
Home »
Food,
Random Entries
» Sister’s Departure To London
Filed under:
Food,
Random Entries






Leave a Comment