It's been a while. Reason being I ran out of ideas on what to blog about. Hahaha …
Anyways, I have just rebonded my hair yesterday. Hahaha … So, I have half straight hair now. To be exact, just partial of my hair.I took leave from work for the whole weekend. JiaJia told me that she will be going to a salon in Teck Guan Holdings on Saturday morning since she couldn't go down to Miri for the weekend.
Reason being, her boyfriend banned her from stepping into Miri again. Hahaha … I told her that she should have told her boyfriend that she is going to Miri with a geek like me. Hahaha … That was just a joke.
So, JiaJia picked me up early in the morning at 8AM. I would have been sleeping soundly on my bed at time like this on a normal working day. *sweat*
It took me about 3 hours to get everything done. I told my hairstylist that I only wanted half of my hair to be straightened and I don't want it to be extremely flat.
I am satisfied with the outcome of my new hair. And the straightened part looked and felt so sleek and soft! Hahaha … Part of me was so tempted to have my hair colored too! But given my current position in the company, I don't think I am allowed to have colored hair.
Both JiaJia and I hung out at The Mall while she waited for her boyfriend to go for lunch. I window shopped at GIORDANO while waiting for my colleague for lunch. Spotted a nice looking jacket. Hahaha … It costs about $39.90. I am gonna wait till sales season whereby I could get 25% off with my "Shopaholic VIP Card". Hahaha … xD
Anyways, I had also bought a pair of new sunglasses from Charles & Keith. It took me a long time before I could get a decent looking pair of sunglasses. The first thing which my Sister commented about my sunglasses was "Oh my … so big!!" *sweat*
I had finally found ways to install apps into my iPod Touch. Now I have games to play with when I am bored at work. Especially when I am bringing staff to the Immigration Department. I have installed Sudoku. And it bloody took me about 16 minutes to complete one set of beginner stage puzzle. *sob sob*
*sweat*






Leave a Comment