I really needed a holiday right now but then it seems like a farfetched dream. I am not saying that I am financially incapable of having one but due to job restriction, I can't have it for the time being. It has always been a peak season around this time of the year in the place where I am working now. Therefore, no one is allowed to have holiday during this one month peak season.

I was indeed thrilled when my friend invited me to join him for a 4 days 3 night holiday trip to KK to visit our friend. But then, it was only short term happiness for the both of us. Basically, he just wanted to have fun in KK before he starts to work like a workaholic and I think I should reward myself with a holiday trip after working continuously for one month with seven full shifts per week. Last week, he even offered to visit me in Bandar but then got cancelled coz I don't have the time to meet him.

Ever since I have taken up this job in the first place, I have self-prepared that I am no longer gonna be able to enjoy those weekend off day and Public Holidays. I do have Public Holidays but then I can only claim it at a later stage unless the Public Holiday happened to fall on my original off day by coincidence. Basically, I would say that I spent most of my waking hours working. What a loyal staff I am! As if!!! That's because I am forced to do so. Hahaha … =D

Initially, I got my approval from my Senior Manager about the leave. But then half an hour later, he told me its better if I could cancel my leave coz all Non-Muslim operational staff has to work full shift until the second batch of Muslim staff that went for Hari Raya had came back. One of my best friends had also invited me to go Miri with her some time around the mid of September. I turned down the invitation coz I knew that I definitely wouldn't be able to take leave during that period.

Anyways, I think I will go to Singapore for holiday some time around November to visit my darling Andrea. Muahahahaz … I heard that one of the travel agencies in Brunei is offering damn cheap deal to Singapore with accommodation included for 3 days and 2 nights. It's only BND$255!!! Damn cheap, isn't it???!!!!