I had been extremely busy lately, in case some of you had been wondering where the hell I have been for the past few weeks. I had been working non-stop without having any rest day for the past two weeks. Lucky that I am still kicking alive even though I had been working hard for the last two weeks. Hahaha … Seriously, I am both physically and emotionally exhausted at this very moment. Sometimes, I do wish that I could take medical leave and rest at home. xD Anyways, I don't think I would be able to blog much further. Kinda sleepy and I wanna start reading the book which I had just bought from Best Eastern after I had my dinner. It's been a while since I was being so addicted to reading. I used to like reading but then few months after I started working, the novelty sort of worn off. I had bought quite a few new books but then some of them were left untouched. Anyways, time to go now. See ya!
You are here:
Home »
Random Entries
» MIA
Filed under:
Random Entries






Leave a Comment