Work had been hectic today. I did not manage to finish my work during the evening as the store was packed with customers hence I have to go down and be a packer for the rest of the night. Its pay day tomorrow, therefore I am expecting that I will be stranded on the selling floor for like the whole afternoon and evening. I have got to turn in to work early tomorrow or else I am never gonna finish my work tomorrow before the store is all packed with customers. I was having a hard time moving around this evening coz most of the corners were packed with customers and fully loaded trolleys. Sometimes, I don't even understand why customers like to park their trolleys in the middle of the walking aisle. Anyways, I received two unexpected calls today while I was busy doing something else. Lucky that I did not drop my phone coz I was multitasking while picking up the call. One of the Sales Representatives from Standard Chartered Bank called to me to ask whether I am still interested in applying one of their credit cards. Apparently, my Department Manager had given her my details and asked her to call me back. Well, my Department Manager knew that I wanted to apply for credit cards. But then due to certain circumstance, I wasn't able to apply for one for the time being. My work permit is due to expire in less than two months. Therefore, I have to wait till the company renewed my permit before I applied for one. Anyways, I am pretty sure that the Sales Representative would call me back some time very soon. Hahaha … =D I guess this is all for now. See ya. PS: To certain someone, I am sorry that I did not wish you luck for your big day today. I was too engrossed with my work that I have so many things to do today. Sorry … 
You are here:
Home »
Daily Snippets Of Life
» It’s Been A Long Day …
Filed under:
Daily Snippets Of Life






Leave a Comment