Aww! I can't believe that I am turning 22 in less than two weeks time. How I wish I could turn back time and forever be 21. What naïve thinking, I would say. I had been greedy lately. There are so many gadgets which caught my attention just very recently. There were quite a few occasions when I had been so obsessed with LG Prada II. I know it's a backdated model. But it looked so elegant to me. Anyways, here comes my birthday wishlist. Muahahahahaz … 1). Rumour Has It – Jill Mansell It's very hard to get a copy of the book here in Brunei. So, I was wondering is there any other way I could have the book? Please … 2). Remember Me? – Sophie Kinsella I wasn't at all interested with the book until my Sister told me that she bought the book. So, I went to Great Eastern and had a look at the synopsis. It wasn't half bad. I tell you. 3). Samsung MP3 Player Initially, I was interested with the other model but have the same design and function but difference in storage capacity. 4). Laptop I am dying to have a new one coz my current notebook always has its moment. *sweat* 5). Sony Cybershot T90 I had been doing a bit of market survey on digital cameras and this one sort of suits my budget. xD 6). Lancome Miracle So Magic

I guess that's all I have to say. Hahaha … Time to hit the sack. Its gonna be a long day at work tomorrow. Lucky that I had finished more than half of my mountain high pile of work.
You are here:
Home »
Make A Wish
» My Birthday Wishlist …
Filed under:
Make A Wish










Dreaming is the easiest la!
wow... u really a books lovers!~ salute that!~ :D
*sweat*
Could you think of something better to say. It's already written there ... Birthday Wishlist.
*duh*
sth else to say a...ok lo...what about good luck in getting your wishlist in your dream? *evil laugh*
Leave a Comment