I had turned 22 since the last couple of hours ago. Hahaha … Everything which happened today was interesting and unexpected. I went for a Think Big business workshop organized by the iCentre, Brunei. The topic of today's workshop is Business Plan Writing. We had two sessions – morning and afternoon. I find the morning session pretty interesting as the speaker used reality facts and examples to relate to the issues that he talked about. But the second session was a bit of disappointment. I am pretty sure that it has nothing to do with the content of the topic. It was just that my energy had drained away coz I slept pretty late yesterday night. And then I received a call from the office. Gosh! How I hate to receive calls from office when I am in the middle of a holiday. I am expecting that I might receive at least one phone call from the office today hence I switched my phone off and only switched it on when I was having lunch break. Like what I predicted, someone from my office did gave me a call but I didn't get the chance to pick it up before I switched it off. So, I gave them a call back when we were having afternoon tea break session only to find out that they are desperately in need of some documents which they couldn't find in my office. Out of no choice, I had to go back to my office and collect them before passing them to the Accounts Department. Then I bumped into my Senior Manager at the office. He was surprised to see me at the office since he knew that I will be on leave for the next two days. Anyways, KinG and I loitered around Jaya Hypermarket and The Mall whilst waiting for Hui Juan to come and meet us at Excapade Sushi, Gadong. I was completely disappointed with the food presentation they had for this evening. We had too much raw salmon which made me feel like throwing up by the end of the meal. And KinG had a bit of minor diarrhoea half an hour later. Hahaha … The three of us went for a movie at Seri Qlap Cineplex. We watched The Perfect Gateway. Frankly speaking, I had no idea what the movie was talking about. But all I know is that fake identity is involved. Anyways, there were quite a few gross scenes. Scenes such as knife stabbing into palms and then taking the knife off the stabbing area. *sweat* KinG and I went home after dropping Hui Juan off by her car. We reached home by quarter to eleven. And then there was a knock by the house main door some time before twelve. We were quite surprised that there is someone knocking at the door at such late hour and to find out that JiaJia was standing outside the door with DiDi. Little did I know that my darling – Jia had a little meeting with two of my friends without my knowledge. No worries. There aren't any bad intentions. Hahaha … The four of them – Jia, DiDi, Alan and Seng Yee gave me a big surprise standing right singing me a birthday song right outside the main door in the middle of the night with a Chinese biscuit on Alan's palms and two extremely red candles on the top of it which you probably would only see in temples. Hahaha … I am not expecting any of them to come. Maybe Seng Yee but not Alan. I was completely speechless and looked at the both of them with wide eyes and probably opened mouth. Hahaha … The two of them purposely came down all the way from Miri for my birthday. Hahaha ... Anyways, I am very grateful that you two came along since it's been a while I last had a big birthday dinner with friends. Thanks a lot. And to my darling – Jia, thanks for bringing the both of them to my house. *muackz*
You are here:
Home »
Birthday Surprise
» Happy 22nd Birthday To Myself!!
Filed under:
Birthday Surprise






Leave a Comment