I will be turning 22 in less than 24 hours. *sigh* I was being given two sets of birthday presents from my colleagues. One of them was being given by staffs from the Accounts Department. The other one was from my Manager, staffs of MIS Department and one of my colleagues from the Sales Department. When I first got back to the office after I had finished running some job errands, I didn't realise that there was a bag stashed under my table until my other colleagues from the MIS Dept called me into their office. They bought me a book which I was totally speechless about. I did mention that I might buy the book if I feel like reading it. I never expected that they took it so seriously! And seriously, I swear to God that you will never find me reading that book in public. God! It will be damn embarrassing if people see me reading it in public. Doesn't that make people think that I am desperate to jump into a relationship? No no … There's no way that I will be doing something like that. Anyways, the title of the book which they gave me is "How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You In 90 Minutes" Kill me before I die out of humiliation! Just kidding! Anyways, big thanks for the thoughtful birthday gift that you guys bought me. My colleagues from the Accounts Department bought me a pen holder cup and a carrot plushies. Hahaha … Initially, I thought it was something like a smiley face with hands on the side coz my colleague sealed the paper bag quite tight and the only thing which I could see is the green leaf which I assumed to be the fingers of a smiley face. Hahaha … How naïve I was. Tadah … These are my birthday gift … The legendary psychological book which you will never ever see me reading it in public. And the carrot plushies which my colleague told me not to think otherwise. I wonder what they were trying to imply. Hmm …
Filed under:
Gifts






Leave a Comment