It was my weekly day off yesterday. I stayed home in the daytime eventhough I was supposed to be out doing some errands. But decided to stay at home last minute and watch The Mentalist instead. I have been addicted to the series lately. I know I am not someone who is into watching those series or movies with gross scene. But seriously, this is nice. You'll find yourself watching it non-stop. Anyways, I started to get bored in the afternoon so I texted JiaJia and asked her whether she's interested to go Manggis Mall with me. She agreed since she desperately needed a place to go online so that she could update her blog. It's funny seeing her being so faithful and addicted to blogging. Hahaha … JiaJia picked me up from home five minutes before seven and we headed for Manggis Mall straight. Diddy tagged along too but met up with his classmate instead. Funny thing was that both Diddy and JiaJia warned me not to stare at the guy when I see him coz he doesn't like people to stare at him. The first thing which came across my mind was – "Is he good looking?" Hahaha … JiaJia said that he was just a normal average looking guy. Well, I had to agree with her. He's indeed just another average looking guy. Well, the only thing special about him is that he's very tall. That's the reason he's getting all the attention. But seriously, he's not at all an attention seeker. Anyways, stop talking about the guy. I don't even know him. I bought some toiletries from Manggis Mall and then this sales promoter tried to persuade both JiaJia and I to go for their skin test. *sweat* I am not at all interested in going for any sort of skin test coz I know that there's no turning back once I take a seat at their counter. I could actually predict what they are gonna say about your skin. Normally, they wouldn't say good stuffs about your skin. If they say lots of good stuffs about your skin, how are they gonna sell their products? So, they will try their best to exaggerate the bad side of your skin making you fearful that you will have an extremely bad complexion in the next two years and bla bla bla. JiaJia wasn't that lucky. She went for the skin test and got ripped to purchase a whole set of Nano White products worth BND$51++. The sales promoter wasn't being honest at all. They tried to bill her the things which she doesn't even want in the first place. Lucky that JiaJia asked for a quotation before she actually decided to buy coz the figure which the sales promoter quoted us wasn't the same as the price which was shown at the checkout counter. After we are done with our purchases at Manggis Mall, we went to Easyway, Serusop. Easyway is a franchising company specialising in Bubble Milk Tea. Currently, there are three branches throughout Brunei. Both JiaJia and I ordered a drink each and a side dish of Fried HotDogs & Chips. I had Honeydew Pudding Milk Tea while she had Pearl Bubble Milk Tea. 1. Honeydew Pudding Milk Tea & Pearl Bubble Milk Tea 2. Fried HotDog & Chips 3. HotDogs Fried Rice I felt a little bit hungry a while after I had a little bit of the chips and ordered another plate of Hotdog Fried Rice shared among JiaJia and me. We ended up not finishing the rice and had it takeaway.
Filed under:
Food






Leave a Comment