I was browsing through some of my holiday pictures back in Europe a while ago. When the pictures were just taken, I found them to be extremely hideous. But then, I thought that they were funny just now instead of hideous. Funny, huh??? Life is always weird. Hahaha …

I was looking for pictures to be used as my desktop background. Couldn't find anything decent so ended up with something like this …


Weird, huh? But then they serve just fine as my desktop background. In fact, I quite like the lighting. Hahaha … This was taken like two years ago when I was still living in university dorm. The strawberries were a bit too sour for my liking hence I was not able to finish and let the rest rot on their own. Hahaha …

I do miss university life. Well, nothing is perfect. When you are still studying, you desperately wanted to get out of school and start working. But when you started working, only then you realized that studying is far less stressful than working. Well, I am not complaining that my work is stressful or whatever shit. I don't mind getting the chance to finish up what I left behind. As if there's anything I left behind! Hahaha … That was just a figure of speech.

PS: I am on leave for the whole weekend. It's time for me to enjoy watching movies and drama series with my new 20" LCD Monitor. Muahahahahaz … But I don't think I would be that lucky coz JiaJia invited me to accompany her to the saloon for hair and nail treatment. She just bleached her hair blonde so she desperately needed some sort of treatment before they got worst. Anyways, I was thinking of coloring my hair too. Hahaha … But not so soon, I guess.

Anyways, let me show you my brand new desktop which costs me a bomb!

Tadah … xD