Finally … After endless of hide and seek, I was able to download the song which I desperately wanted. I came across this MV yesterday night when I was searching for the latest episode of Creating Destiny. Played it and got hooked. You may not like it but then it sounds nicer if you listen to it with the original MV.

Creating Destiny is a new Korean Drama Series aired like two months ago, I think. Initially, I don't find it very interesting. But then you'll get addicted to the drama over time. To me, the male lead was just an ordinary looking guy but then you'll find him very attractive the more you get into the drama. Weird, huh?

I think I'll just show you the MV. JiaJia also agreed that the MV is damn nice. Hahaha … Now she's asking me to copy the drama for her. *winkz*