Us three girls – JiaJia, Jenny and I went to some salon at Batu Bersurat yesterday afternoon to do hair treatment. It took us quite some time to figure out where it is located as there is no signboard signaling their existence. The place is called AMO according to JiaJia. After circling around the area for like ten minutes, we finally reached the place in one piece. Hahaha ... We got there near four and there aren't many customers in there besides a few middle-aged ladies getting some manicure and pedicure. The three of us had hair treatments. Both Jenny and JiaJia had a better hair treatment than me as they had colored hair. So, they need extra special treatment. Hahaha … I was the first to get my hair washed, steamed and then blown dry. The hairstylist asked me whether I wanted to have it straight or curls. I opted for curls this time as I wanted to see how it will turns out. The outcome wasn't bad at all. I quite like the curls. And then I had pedicure. My toe nails were damn ugly since ages ago. I am least bothered about my toe nails coz no matter how hard I tried trimming them, they just wouldn't look nice. So, I decided to go for pedicure. The lady scrubbed my feet and heels. I do have cracked heels ever since I started working. The more high heels you wear, the higher chance you'll have cracked heels. xD It doesn't take long before my toe nails looking nice and pretty. I requested for a French Manicure since I am not so into Nail Arts. JiaJia and Jenny had Nail Arts the next day. Jenny had nail extension as her nails aren't long enough to have pretty nail arts. So, she went for extensions. It took her three hours before they were done with designs. Hahaha … That's how they do extension. JiaJia getting her Nail Arts done ... Tadah … After hours of hard work and patience ... Jenny's JiaJia's
You are here:
Home »
Self-Pampering
» Hair Treatment, Manicure, Pedicure & Nail Arts
Filed under:
Self-Pampering






Leave a Comment