First of all, Merry Christmas everyone! The birthday girl! My mischievous birthday surprise for Hui Mei turned out to be a huge success. We managed to patronize and fool her for about an hour before she forced the truth out of my colleague with a fruit knife on his neck. Hahaha … The previous statement about the fruit knife wasn't true at all. I was just exaggerating. Hahaha … We had one of the store assistants to deliver the birthday present on behalf of a non-existent admirer of hers. Remember that we wrote a phone number on a piece of note pinned to the parcel? We were surprised that she had the guts to try calling the phone number written on the note. As both my colleague and I bet that she doesn't have the guts to do so. We had underestimated her! Lesson learnt! Never judge a book by its cover or else you will be in trouble big time. My colleague suggested writing one of our managers' phone number on the note was part of our mischievous plan coz she bet that Hui Mei wouldn't have the guts to call. I disagreed. Lucky that I stick to my own instinct or else we would have gotten into big trouble. I was busy back in my office when she got the parcel so I wasn't able to see her reaction when she got the parcel. So, she called number written on the piece of note. What I heard from my colleague was that the telephone conversation was a funny one. Both of them don't know who were on the other line. They were there repeating the same question like who are you for a couple of times before the guy on the line knew what was going on. She was looking for clues of who would the anonymous admirer would be. She knew that it was just a prank. But it never hurts to know. Look at the amount of hassles she has to get through before she gets her present. Muahahahaz ... Finally, her patience had paid off! Seriously, it was a real pain in the ass when you planned to have a birthday surprise. I was being thrown a birthday surprise before and I hate surprises. Surprises mean you have to be extremely patient which I am not good at. I mean there were different kinds of birthday surprise. But I hate those kind of surprises which requires you to wait before they let you know what was going on the spot. Enough of all sorts of rambles going around. Time for pictures. There was a video taken but I doubt it's a good idea to post as I had a hunch that I will be slaughtered to death if my colleague found out what I had done. We had lunch at Pizza Hut. Ordered quite a lot of food and we ended up feeling stuffed after the lunch. 1. Soup of The Day 2. Garden Salad 3. Baked Spaghetti with Chicken Wing 4. Creamy Carbonara 5. Tuna Delight & Honey Garlic Pizza
You are here:
Home »
Birthday Surprise,
Food
» Happy Birthday, Hui Mei!
Filed under:
Birthday Surprise,
Food






Leave a Comment