I know it's a bit too late. Hahaha … I had been busy for the past two weeks. I was required to work full shifts for about two weeks due to the fact that the civil servants got their pay and their bonus as well. So the company predicted that there will be a lot of customers coming in to get the necessities for their children going back to school.

I had been addicted to the Creating Destiny lately. Never seem to get sick of it. How I wish the drama could come to an end soon. It is so damn frustrating having to wait two episodes every week.

Anyways, I bought an iPod Shuffle few days ago. It was actually an impulse purchase but I am not at all unhappy with my new gadget. But then, I am still planning to get an iPod Touch in the near future, if that's possible! Hahaha …

I went to Incomm few days ago and came across a not so new and not so old Samsung model – Samsung Star. The first time when I saw the phone was in a commercial at the cinema before they start showing 2012 few months ago.

I tried the phone and found that the touch screen isn't as sensitive as compared to my Samsung Tocco. The price is quite acceptable – BND$258.00. To be honest, I find it cheap.

As my current phone costs me a bomb – BND$1.000! But I like it, coz its pink! Muahahahaz …

Actually, I reserved a black one but then they sent me a pink one instead. Lucky that I am a girl or else I would have demanded the company to change the phone for me. xD