I had been re-watching some of the dramas series which I downloaded ages ago. Especially, the Korean ones. Hahaha … How surprising it is to me. I used not to be so crazy about Korean dramas as I find them to be slow and boring in some sense.


But then ever since I started watching Creating Destiny, my entire concept about Korean drama has started to change. Hahaha … It seems like I will never get sick of the drama series. Normally, I'll re-watch some of my favorite episode until they have released the next two new episodes over the weekend. Muahahahaz …

Furthermore, I had also started re-watching Princess Hours. I bought its DVDs before but then happened to lose one of the DVDs. So, I downloaded the whole series again. Haiz …

Below are the drama series which I had been watching and re-watching. Some of them are worth recommending.

1. Creating Destiny a.k.a 创造情缘

Frankly speaking, this drama is a bit boring for the first few episodes but then it started to get interesting in about the sixth and seventh episode. Hahaha … Lucky that I insisted on sticking with the drama or else I would have missed good stuffs. Well, the reason why I am still sticking with the drama was partly because I fancied the male lead. He's not exactly the good looking type at first glance. But overtime, you will find him charming and adorable. Muahahaz..


2. Princess Hours a.k.a 我的野蛮王妃


3. Atashinchi no Danshi a.k.a 我的花样继子

I had recommended this Japanese Drama Series to some friends but none of them find it as interesting as I did. Hahaha … I am quite surprised that not much people are interested in Japanese drama series nowadays. Too bad!


4. 海派甜心

A new Taiwanese Drama series by Show Lo and Rainie Yang. Not bad.

5. 下一站幸福

It was quite interesting at the beginning but then the storyline started to get boring in the middle. The drama is about to come to an end, I guess. In conclusion, the drama was acceptable.