I am so tired now. It's been a long day. I went to the city in the afternoon to have lunch with a friend and then went to the salon to have my hair trimmed. Supposedly, I wanted to chop my hair short. Short as in one or two inches below the ears kind of short. So, I did as told. Straightened my fringe and left my long hair alone. Hahaha … The final outcome was satisfying although I was a bit uncomfortable with my overly curly hair at first but got used to it over time. Hahaha …
But then, the hairstylist told me not to. She recommended me straightened fringe and with long hair curls. I was born with natural curl roots. When I was a kid, I used to hate my curly hairs. But as I grow older, curly hair seems to be a blessing in disguise at times. Hahaha …
You are here:
Home »
Daily Snippets Of Life
» Hair Cut
Filed under:
Daily Snippets Of Life







Leave a Comment