Colleagues and I had lunch at the newly renovated Thai Restaurant at The Mall, Gadong few days ago. I had been eating out lately and my stomach kinda felt uneasy after those heavy and spicy foods. Ran to the loo straight after I had finished the meal and had my colleagues to pay for me beforehand. Hahaha … The foods were just average to me. This isn't my first time dining at the restaurant. The first time had been a very satisfying one. I guess the chef wasn't in a very good mood that day hence the food cooked out weren't that great either. Hahaha … Anyways, let me show you the pictures of the food we had that day … 1. Tom Yam in Clear Soup This doesn't taste that great coz the soup weren't hot and spicy enough. Just sour but not spicy enough. And my colleagues told the waitress not to add in crabs; hence the soup is not as nice as the previous one we had. 2. Mango Fish The fish were deeply fried and it's a bit hard. Nonetheless, it still tastes alright. Not great but alright. 3. Stir-Fry Baby Kailan Nothing to comment about it. xD 4. Green Chicken Curry I did not have a lot of it coz I have a weak stomach for coconut milk especially if they were not fresh. According to my colleagues, the Green Curry was a bit too spicy but they enjoyed it a lot. 5. Pineapple Fried Rice This was nice! The flavorings were just right. =D
You are here:
Home »
Food Review
» Thai Cuisine – Bann Nucha Restaurant
Filed under:
Food Review






Leave a Comment