This should be the proper entry for Chinese New Year Eve dinner compared to the previous one. Initially, I intended to compile them both together in one single entry. But then some people misunderstood and thought that we had a cheap and abnormal ever Chinese New Year Eve dinner. You know who you are! Muahahahahaz … Anyways, we had almost the same food every Chinese New Year Eve for the past ten years. But at least we had extra two different foods under my request compared to the previous few years. Hahahaha … xD My mother had decorated the whole house with faked flowers. One of them was the one displayed on the table in the living room. Hahaha …. Tadah … Ok … Let me show you all the food now. I am quite satisfied with the outcome of the photos taken with my old battered digital camera left to me by my Sister. Hahaha … Just kidding! Must say nice things about her camera or else she will confiscate it from me. Hahaha … Begged her for a long time before she decided to donate it to me. 1. Steamed Chicken & Marinated Duck Two of the most normal and common food we had every Chinese New Year Eve. 2. Deep Fried Chicken Wings 3. Minced Pork Rolls 4. Mixed Veggie 5. Lotus Root Soup A table full of food! I guess this is all for now. I'm kinda tired after a long day at Tutong. Ciao …
Filed under:
Food






Leave a Comment