Hahaha … Got you! As some of you might have known, I will be temporarily moving to company accommodation due to some personal reasons. So, I am predicting that this is gonna be the last entry for a short while. I doubt I would be blogging much whilst staying at company accommodation coz I haven't got the right software to edit picture in my old laptop. Anyways, I am almost done packing but there are still some stuff to be packed tomorrow before I leave the house. I am bringing the little carrot "bolster" which my colleagues bought for me on my last birthday. Hahaha … Normally, I am not someone who is fond of holding a bolster to sleep. But I might be having trouble sleeping in a new and strange environment. You might not be seeing me online very often but I'll try to go online as much as possible. I am expecting that free wireless signal is impossible. So, I had brought along my external HDD with indefinite supplies of drama series to kill the time when I am working morning shift. Hahaha … xD P.S: JiaJia, if you coming to Gadong on any day when I am working morning shift, please feel free to look for me. Or I might as mould at home. Hahaha … Just kidding! I think that's all for now. It's time to hit the sack. See you some time in the next few weeks. Hahaha …
You are here:
Home »
Random Entries
» Moving Out From Home
Filed under:
Random Entries






Leave a Comment