I am back again! Hahaha … I had been going online almost everyday in the nearest coffee house near to my company accommodation. But this is the only time when I do feel like blogging. Hahaha …

There hasn't been much issue with the water supply since the day I moved in. Anyways, I am going home on this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. Applied leave for it.

Anyways, loads of things had been happening for the past few days and I felt that I don't even have the time to breathe in properly. Things which I don't them to happen but they did anyways. How I wish I could just hide under my blanket and pretends that they never happened.

Haven't been having the best night sleeps resulting in cranky moods most of the days. So, don't try to test my patience or else I am gonna explode any time soon.

Anyways, lots of thanks to my two besties who were there listening to me whining about my bad days and offering me advise and suggestion. I am not sure whether they work on me or not but I do feel a bit relaxed and calm afterwards. xD

I guess this is all for now. I have to hit the drug store before I am going home for my shower. I doubt I am gonna be able to sleep tonight coz I just woke up from my afternoon nap not long ago.