As you can see, I had removed my old blog template and modified it with a new one. Hahaha …

Andrea had been complaining that she couldn't access my blog so I thought it could be due to some features problem with my old blog template.

But the outcome was still the same. I've given up and I am not gonna do anything about it anymore!

Anyways, its gonna be a long week ahead as the company is currently short of staffs. Argh! How I hate to work additional full shifts even though I knew I am getting paid for working extra hours.

And sometimes, I felt envious of those people who get to work normal working hours and having a blast with their nightlife whereas my nightlife only consists of work!!!

Life is so damn unfair and we never get what we wanted.

Anyways, my colleague re-invited me to join them for their Taiwan trip for this coming summer. I am not at all interested anymore as I preferred to go with my closest friends.

Seriously, I really do think that I needed a long break as I am starting to get sick and tired of my extremely routine job.

I am thinking of having a short holiday trip to somewhere but I am still looking for a travel partner.

How I missed college and university life when you have got nothing to worry about besides deadline and examinations???!!!