OMG! It's like natural sauna back here in my room. *sweat* I had my dinner in a complete rush as I am scheduled to be the Duty Officer for the day. I had ordered Pumpkin Soup and a slice of Black Forest Cake. I like their Black Forest Cake as there were generous amount of black forest stuffed in between the layered sponge cake. *drooling* The Pumpkin Soup was just average. I guess there's too much of black pepper in the soup hence it made the soup tasted all weird. Or perhaps it has something to do with my taste bud?? My colleague went for their Moist Chocolate Cake and a cup of Cappuccino. 1. Pumpkin Soup 2. Black Forest Cake 3. Moist Chocolate Cake 4. Cappuccino
Anyways, colleague and I went to Secret Recipe for dinner yesterday night as we ran out of idea on where to eat. Hence, I decided that maybe we could go for Secret Recipe since she's not so interested in having rice for dinner.
Filed under:
Food






Leave a Comment