Anyways, I almost screwed up the entire blog just now. Most of the widgets collided with each other and the whole blog was a mess. I was on the verge of pulling all my hairs. Imagine the fury I had a while ago. But they are settled now. They are all back to normal now.
I was intending to change the layout of my blog template this afternoon. But it seems like the embed code doesn't work for my blog. So, I decided to give up before any more damage is done.
I shall start blogging about my girls' day out with my Sister. I planned to blog about it last weekend. As usual, I felt lazy and continue my drama watching marathon.
Anyways, Sister and I went to pamper ourselves at a local salon in town. I had pedicure with nail arts while Sister had both pedicure and manicure. Hahaha … Someone got interested with pedicure and I am sure that she would shout for them the next time she comes back.
We both had a cup of drink each at The Coffee Bean & Tea House before heading to the salon. I was having the time of the month that day hence I feel the need for something hot to soothe the stomach cramp I had. Both of us had White Chocolate Dream. I had the hot one while Sister had the ice-blended one. They were approximately $5 each.
Ice Blended White Chocolate Dream VS Hot White Chocolate Dream
This is how Hot White Chocolate Dream looked like. Nice!!!
We requested our drinks to be takeaway as we were running out of time. We had so many errands to run that day. xD We went to the salon I recommended few months ago. My Sister used to tell me how hideous French Manicure looked but guess what? She liked French Manicure instantly when she sees how well her toes nails looked like after they were being cleaned.
I had the manicurist scrubbing the soles of my feet as dead skin started to grow and they look extremely hideous. They are fine now but they don't look as nice compared to the first time I did scrubbing. There were more cracked heels in sight. *sweat*
Both of us had the same little nail arts painted on our toe nails. We don't like anything fancy so we opted for plain designs.
Tadah … Nice or not???!!!! We had the same designs but our manicurists drew it differently.
This is how the design looked on my Sister toe nails.
Sister had manicure as well but some of her nail polishes were smudged before she left the salon.
That's me camwhoring with my not-so-good-looking hairstyle. My fringe was chopped off way beyond short.
We went to CA Mohammad for Roti Canai our manicure and pedicure session. Anyways, I paid B$30 for the overall pedicure, nail arts and foot scrubbing while Sister only paid for B$27 for manicure, pedicure and nail arts. *sob*
Both of us ordered for the same thing – Roti Kosong and Teh Tarik Halia. Teh Tarik Halia is good enough when you are having the time of the month coz it's warm and soothing. I asked for Fish Curry gravy for the Roti Kosong. Sister said that it was a bit too sour for her liking. Hahaha …
We shopped a little bit at Yayasan before going to The Mall. Sister bought some earrings from iTop and Ego Accessories. I was having a hard time getting the right sunglasses for myself. *sigh*
We had afternoon tea at Secret Recipe later in the afternoon. Both of us went for the Tea Time Special whereby you get to choose any slice of cake you want and it comes with a free hot drink at the price of $4.90 only. We tried their recently introduced cake – Durian Durian. Whoever loves durian would definitely love this cake. It has strong taste of durian and the sponge cake is soft.
We had another slice of Durian Durian and Chocolate Banana Cake as takeaway for parents at home.
I guess this is all for now. Can't think of anything else to write anymore.
Coming up next is our family dinner at Shabu Shabu Ice Bar. xD






Leave a Comment