It's still early in the morning and I guess I have got extra time to blog before I am going to work. It is supposed to be my rest day today but since I have got loads of work to do, I have no choice but to work on my rest day and have it replaced on some other day. Hahaha … Anyways, a few colleagues and I celebrated one of our managers' birthday in the office last Thursday. We bought the cake from Fun Bread. It was called Mixfruit Paradise or Cocktail Paradise. I had totally forgotten about it. Lately, I can't seem to remember many things. *sweat*. The cake indeed looked very appealing but not that appealing anymore when you are slicing it. The whole thing just started to crumble when you try to slice it for the first time. Let me tell you something funny. Some of my colleagues asked me why I just had one candle stick from the bakery. My answers to that question are I don't exactly know how old is our manager and the cake doesn't look like it could afford so many candle sticks being stubbed on top of it. You'll know what I mean by that when you see the pictures later on. Hmm … I guess I just post up as much pictures as I could coz I do not know what to write anymore. Hahaha … Enjoy the pictures. Ciao … Now you'll know why I meant the cake couldn't afford being stubbed so many time. It had practically started to crack when we stubbed the first candle.
The girls - Hui Ling, Siaw Chen, Solvil and Mdm. Aurora. All were busy taking pictures when I was busy slicing the cake. *sweat* So unfair!!! Hahaha ...
Group picture ... From L-R: Wilson, Hui Ling, Me, Sinta, Lai Wen, Mdm. Aurora, Mr. Lai, Mr. Cheong and Cephas.
The birthday guy - Mr. Lai.
Oops .. The whole cake looked extremely hideous when we were trying to *slay* it.
Group picture ...
My paparazzi shot of them.
You are here:
Home »
Birthday Celebration
» Birthday Celebration In The Office
Filed under:
Birthday Celebration






Leave a Comment