When one of my colleagues told me that it's Father Day this Sunday, only then it reminds me that I have a blog entry which I had owed for quite some time. So, I guess it's time to post them up. Sister and I organized a belated Mother's Day and advanced Father's Day dinner at Shabu Shabu Ice Bar last month. Initially, we have loads of options in mind but then narrowed down to Shabu Shabu Ice Bar in the end coz buffet dinner at Seasons Restaurant is extremely costly. This is the second time I had been to Shabu Shabu Ice Bar but a first time experience for both my parents and Sister. Anyways, we ordered three sets of dishes. Two mini sets for both parents and a large set for both Sister and I to share. Hahaha … Welcome to Shabu Shabu Ice Bar … The menu booklet … Ever wondered what are the red pots for? I mean for those who had never tried Shabu Shabu Ice Bar. After we had our food ordered, both Sister and I headed towards the sauce bar. They had variety of sauces for customers to choose from sesame oil to whatever sauce you could think of. They also provide complimentary bottomless plain water. But you have to help yourself with the drink as there is no waiter or waitress to help you filling up your cup. Hahaha … Our eating utensils ... 1. Salmon Fish Fillet Set 2. Ostrich Sliced Meat Set I don't know what is the exact name of the dish called so I made one up. It should be something like that with the word Ostrich. Hahaha … 3. Mixed Seafood Set 4. Side dish - Scallop This is the large set which Sister and I had. Nothing much to scream about except the fact that you get loads of seafood in the dish. Hahaha … The four of us had different soup base for our food. I did not took all the picture of the soup base that we all had so I only remembered that I had curry flavored soup base. Hahaha … What does the color of the curry soup looked like to you? It looked like orange colored oil paint, right? This is our family portrait minus Sister. Hahahaha …. =D
You are here:
Home »
Celebration,
Food
» Parents’ Day Dinner @ Shabu Shabu Ice Bar
Filed under:
Celebration,
Food






Leave a Comment