I've got so many backdated post which I think I am gonna do them all in one shot tonight. I am currently on three days leave. I had been working my ass off for the last couple of days just for the sake of these three days leave. *sweat* Anyways, I just got back home from dinner with parents and some of their friends a while ago. My mother who is generous enough this evening had decided that she will treat all seven of us to dinner at Seri Kemayan Restaurant. Hahaha … Initially, I wasn't that keen to join the group coz I am the youngest of them all and there is no conversation compatibility. *sweat* But think twice, I have got nothing to eat at home if I don't tag along. So, why waste the chance being treated a decent meal? Hahaha … That was just a joke. Anyways, I came home with some new goodies. I had bought a new calculator for myself. Hello Kitty! Don't faint when you see it. Hahaha … I am not a big fan of Hello Kitty but I can't resist not to get one for myself since it is exactly the same price as the normal Casio calculators. Anyways, let's stick to the topic … We had four dishes and a soup for dinner. 1. Black Peppered Lamb Rating: 9.5 out of 10 I liked this one the most coz the meat is tender enough and there is not a single hint of the raw smell in it. 2. Stir Fry Asparagus with Sambal Rating: 8 out of 10 I wouldn't give this dish a very high rating I am an asparagus intolerant according to my nutritionist. Hahaha … 3. Sesame Fried Whole Chicken Rating: 7 out of 10 According to the rest of the group, the breast area is too dry. It doesn't bother me much coz I seldom eat chicken breast. I only eat chicken thighs coz I knew that they are the most juicy and smooth after drumsticks. Hahaha … =D 4. Braised Beancurd with Fish Head Rating: 6 out of 10 I don't really fancy fish in stew. And I did not get to try much of the dish anyways coz it was far away from me. Hahaha … Call it a lame excuse, I don't care! Hahaha … 5. Sea Cucumber Soup Rating: 8.5 out of 10 This is actually not bad but I preferred the one I once ate at a restaurant back in Malaysia. The amount of crab meat is not generous enough.
Filed under:
Food






Leave a Comment