God! I am gonna be having an awfully hectic working hours for the coming week. One of my superiors will be transferred to another branch with effect from tomorrow. And my other superior is currently on leave. This is total madness! *sigh* Anyways, a few colleagues and I had lunch at Secret Recipe today. We usually have our lunches at the food court in The Mall. We are expecting a large crowd at the food court so we decided to dine outside food court. It's been a while since we went back to Secret Recipe. Secret Recipe is currently doing His Majesty's birthday promotion. It is a super value deal. You can get any choice of cake you like at half price!!! But under the condition that you have to reserve before 12 July 2010 and the cake must be collected on 15 July 2010. So, hurry before the deal finishes. Additionally, Secret Recipe is currently offering free Chicken Cornish Pie in conjunction to the football fever going around lately. You are entitled a free Chicken Cornish Pie for every two main course you ordered. There wouldn't be much rating being given here as I did not try out any of my colleagues' food. Hahaha …. 1. Chicken Kebab The kebab looked nice on the outside but Jasmine commented that the chicken cubes were slightly too dry and its nothing to shout about. Anyways, I like the food presentation. 2. Pan-Grilled Catch of The Day with Lobster Sauce And the catch of the day is Dory! Poor Dory. I used to name one of my friends Dory as he tends to be very forgetful and has a very short term memory at times. Do you know why I called him Dory??? Why Dory, of all the names? Whoever had watched Finding Nemo before would know the answer to that question. Hahaha … Dory is forgetful and has a very short term memory. He could remember some things at this minute and forgot all about it at the very next minute. Hahaha … 3. Black Peppered Sauce Chicken One of my colleagues recommended this. It smelled quite nice. I might try this the next time I dine at Secret Recipe. *wink* 4. Grilled Chicken with Turmeric Sauce This is what I had for lunch today. It took me a while to decide what I want to eat. I had the waiter substitute the side boiled vegetables for mashed potatoes and that was a stupid decision. Reason being, the mashed potatoes tasted extremely bland. But the turmeric sauce tasted not bad. Rating: 7 out of 10 5. Chicken Cornish Pie You could either choose to have spicy or original. We had both flavors since we are entitled two free Chicken Cornish Pies. I think this is all for now. Too much of food pictures lately. I think I should blog something more to my life. But I doubt anyone of you would want to read since my life is dull and boring. And my life only revolves around work most of the time. *sweat*
You are here:
Home »
Food Review
» Secret Recipe
Filed under:
Food Review






Leave a Comment