Finally! It has been ages. Hahaha … Haven't been having the mood for blogging for the past two months. I had been pretty engrossed with downloading loads of drama series and watching them from day to night when I am not working. Hahaha … xD I attended a seminar about eCosway with JiaJia yesterday night. I had no idea what had possessed me to go and listen to a talk about direct selling or whatsoever you may have called it. To be frank, the talk was pretty interesting. But I am sorry to say that I have no interest in such thing. The talk started at seven thirty so JiaJia picked me up from work at ten minutes past seven. I did not have a proper dinner before the seminar so I bought a few buns from Yataro Bakery. The talk lasted for about two and a half hours. JiaJia brought me to Taurean Café, The Arch for late supper since I did not have any dinner before the talk. The place was pretty crowded on the inside coz it was drizzling outside and nobody wants to get wet. Hahaha … We found a cozy corner and only knew that it was supposedly for couples when we are about to go. *sweat* Anyways, we were being given a order note pad and a service remote control upon being seated. You were supposed to write down your order on the notepad given instead of the usual waitressing service provided. So, when JiaJia and I were done ordering, we pressed on the "Service" button on the remote control. No matter how many times we pressed on the button, no one ever come to us. What's the point of giving your customer a service remote control when none of your staff even bother to attend to us no matter how many times we pressed on the button? Out of frustration, I brought the order notepad to the nearest waiter standing nearby to the main door. He looked slightly apologetic when I handed him the order notepad. And yea, you should be! What have you guys been doing when we had been pressing on the button? So, these are the order notepad and the so-called "service" remote control whereby I don't see the point why they are using it. Food wise, they were just slightly above average. 1. Mango Sorbet JiaJia recommended me this. Doesn't taste bad at all but it was too icy. 2. Red Bean Pancake The very first thing which came across my mind when I saw it was that the "pancake" which they are using must be those frozen Roti Prata from any supermarket in town. I was right indeed. 3. Curry Noodle I would have to agree with JiaJia that this was nice. The gravy was thick enough and generous amount of chicken breasts. But the amount of wet noodles given was even smaller than the size of my fist. Hahaha … Anyways, there were service charges for the meal. The service provided was not good enough and yet we still have to pay for service charges. *sweat* And my last piece of work! Tadah!!! Hahahaha …. XD
Filed under:
Food






Leave a Comment