The Lunar New Year will be approaching very shortly. It's been hectic at work lately. Whenever I come home from work, the only thing which I wanted to was to watch the drama series rather than blogging. The novelty of blogging seems to have worn off. Hahaha … I had been complaining JiaJia that her blogs lack of entries. And look at what happened to mine? Hahaha … Anyways, enough of those nonsense. I have yet completed my CNY purchases. There are so many things which I have yet bought. *sweat* I have bought a couple of shirts from Giordano and Nicole MNJ. But they are still not enough yet. *sigh* I was too lazy to edit the pictures one by one so I do them all at once. Hahaha … Save my time and energy! The first purple shirt blouse was bought from Nicole MNJ counter in Yayasan. It was currently on offer so I bought it. If it wasn't for Chinese New Year, I would have gotten the black one. But seriously, I do think that the purple looks nicer than the black one. Hahaha … The second was from Giordano. It was actually two different piece garments actually but I combined them into one. Hahaha … Not sure whether I am gonna wear like that in the end. Hahaha … There's another combination actually. Hahaha … I tried it but it doesn't look good on me. I almost killed myself when I saw the price difference of the same shirt between Giordano Centrepoint and Giordano Yayasan for the T-shirt with crystals bling bling. As mentioned in my previous few entry, I bought the same shirt for Diddy as a Christmas gift. I remembered that the price after discount was $17.90. But when I was paying for my own piece, I was surprised to see the price on the bill was freaking $22.40 after discount!!! *sigh* I should have bought it in Yayasan. I bought a pair of heels from Cartino Sonea three weeks ago. But then, I was regretful in the end. So, I returned it and exchanged it for something else. I exchanged it for a pair of sandals for my mom and a pair of slippers for me. Hahaha … I just love the jewels on it. Hahaha …
You are here:
Home »
Shopaholic On The Move
» My CNY Buys!
Filed under:
Shopaholic On The Move







Leave a Comment