Let me warn you all beforehand, this is gonna be a food entry. Hahaha … I know it's been a while since I last blogged. I had been very busy for the last two weeks with work. As usual, work is hectic at the end of the month and the early of month.

So, I am now on three days Chinese New Year leave. Hahaha … I had just finished most of my work by 5PM. I've bought two pairs of heels, a pair of casual sandals, few shirts, a bag and my favorite Guy Laroche wallet for this coming New Year. xD

Anyways, I had dinner with parents at i-Lotus few nights ago. The food was average, not something which I would compliment about. The ambiance of the restaurant was nice.

1. Braised Chicken with Sea Cucumber and Fish Maw

2. Charcoal Roasted Herbal Duck

3. Sze'Chuan Spicy Beancurd

My verdict for the food was just acceptable. It's not something which you will crave for the next time.

Anyways, Happy Lunar New Year everyone! May the Tiger year be a prosperous one for everyone ... =D